Advised Sight Seeing Plan
1. Kempty Fall – 14 kms from Mussoorie, most fascinating water fall in the valley.
2. Santula Maa Temple - 10 kms from Mussoorie. A must visit.
3. Company Garden and Wax Museum – 4 kms from Mussoorie.It is a picnic spot having a beautiful garden, huge green lawns and an artificial mini lake with paddled boating facility. A new Wax Museum adds to the charm
4. Tibetan Temple – 4 kms from Mussoorie. This temple is situated in Happy Valley area of Mussoorie. The Tibetan temple is evidence to rich Tibetan cultural heritage.
5. Nag devta temple – 6 kms from Mussoorie. An ancient temple dedicated to Snake God Lord Shiva and is situated on Cart Mackenjee road.
6. Mussoorie lake - 6 Kms on Mussoorie-Dehradun road having a facility of pedaled boats. It offers a enchanting view of Doon Valley and nearby villages.
7. Bhatta falls - 7 Kms. from Mussoorie on Mussoorie-Dehradun Road near Bhatta Village.
1. Surkhunda Devi Temple - It is an important pilgrimage centre and is very famous around the locals and people residing in nearby cities. The temple offers extensive view of the snow ranges and exclusive experience one can never forget.
2. Dhanaulti - A perfect holiday destination with a new Eco Park which you will surely enjoy. It’s an actual hill forest village environment with Himalayan breeze and is a delightful place to spend a day.
3. Lal Tibba – It is the highest point of Mussoorie. Magnificent view of snow covered Gangotri, Kedarnath, Chaukhamba, Nanda Devi and Sri Kanta peaks.
4. Chaar Dukaan and Sisters Bazaar – The four shops are actually famous here. You get a wide variety of home made snacks and cheese, not to forget even maggi noodles or a pan cake or waffles for that matter.
1. Gun Hill - This spot as it may be called a table top may be reached through a Ropeway ride or a 20-minute trudge up a bridle path.
2. Camel's back road - This is a 3 km stretch, enjoyable for walking and horse ridding. One can get a spectacular view of the sunset in the Himalayas from here.
3. Jawahar Aquarium – A new place of public interest just on the mall has much to offer as its name.
4. Jhulaghar - A must place on the mall for Children and Chaat Lovers.
5. Shaheed Sthal - A tribute to the martyr's of Uttarakhand State movement makes visitors revisit the old heritage of Uttarakhand with contributions of the local people.
6. Band Stand at Gandhi Chowk - A breath taking view point in mid of the hustle bustle of town and best for pictures of the Doon.
7. The Mall - The mall is the main shopping area in Mussoorie. The mall road connects the two bazaars, the Kulri Bazaar and the Library Bazaar. It is the heart of the town.
8. Landour - Landour is actually the Mussoorie, it was here where first establishments were made and is situated at the east end of the town. Landour is a typical Indian style old bazaar.
1. Cloud End - The resort eight kilometers from Mussoorie is surrounded by thick deodar forest and amazing valley view, ideally suited for foreigners and honeymooners. The echo point near the bungalow is worth giving a call to and do not forget to be with your loved one to romance on the treks in the jungle.
2. Sir George Everest House - The place provides an enchanting view of Doon Valley on one side and view of Yamuna Valley & snow bound himalayan ranges on the other. An ideal place for picnic and trekking.